Hi grade one families!

We had a wonderful day in grade one. This morning our friend Mrs. Rankin brought in incredible antique artifacts for us to explore. Ask me about some of the artifacts. We chose 4 items that spoke to our hearts and wrote I see... I think... I wonder... and sketched the items! It was so much fun to see such beautiful antique artifacts from the past and learn all about what their purpose was and who used them.

In math, we did a button sorting activity! Ask me what we had to do with the buttons.

We have been talking about how each of the Canadian provinces have an official flag, an official bird and an official flower. Ask me what I remember about Alberta!

Reminder: No school on Friday June 9th for students.

Have a wonderful night 

Love the grade one team

Comments

Popular posts from this blog