Today we reviewed what sound 'er', 'ir', and 'ur' make! Ask me what sound they all make!

We recorded our knowledge about 3D Composite shapes. Ask me to point out a cylinder, a sphere, a cube, a rectangular prism and a cone somewhere in our home or outside!

We are still reading Charlotte's Web together. Today we drew and wrote predictions about how Charlotte will save Wilbur from his fate as a spring pig. Our predictions were awesome!!!

We continued our Red Winged Blackbird research projects. Ask me how many eggs red winged blackbirds usually lay! Or how many meters above the water red wing blackbirds build their nests!

This afternoon we finished our "Emotional Toolboxes." Ask me which strategies I chose to put in my toolbox and why.

Love the grade one team 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog