Good afternoon grade one families!

We have been busy learning about the bossy E! Ask me what the bossy E at the end of CVC words does (consonant-vowel-consonant)!

Our friends turned mad into made, tub into tube, cop into cope and so many others. Ask me some of the words I changed by adding a bossy E at the end 😁

We celebrated pink shirt day yesterday and designed our own shirt with messages about kindness and anti-bullying. Ask me what it means to be an Upstander!

We continue to explore numbers to 100. Today we added and subtracted using our 100s charts and bingo chips.

In social studies we have been learning about important landmarks within our community. Ask me for some examples!

Stay warm and have a wonderful night 💗

Love the grade one team

Comments

Popular posts from this blog